Discuss Valliant 360F Replacement Options in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sixpointfour

Short question: Can I swap out a Valliant 360F controller with a 350F? Are they interchangeable?

Background: My Valliant 360F thermostat device has recently started misbehaving and I think there may be an issue with the board. Turning the dial only decreases values, not both increasing and decreasing. So, if the temperature is at, say 20 degrees, turning the dial in either direction reduces the temperature down to the minimum of 5 degrees. It also affect the time settings. Although you can cycle back and forth through heating settings (automatic, heating, energy saving). I've replaced the batteries, with no success. I understand that the 360F has been superseded by the 350F - is that correct?

Thanks!
Paul

I believe that as they are wireless that they will not talk to each other's receiver so you will need to wire in the new receiver as well hopefully that makes sense. Depending on your boiler model train you can also get some thermostats in thi depending on your boiler model train you can also get some from the thermostats where the thermostat receiver plug straight into the front of the boiler saving a lot of wiring and faffing around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valliant 360F Replacement Options in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back