Discuss Valiant ecotech plus 834 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine has just moved into another flat with this boiler having come from one with a Worcester Bosch combi (24kw greenstari I think)...it seems to work fine but he wants to change to WB for no other reason than that's what he knows and prefers. I just said if it's working fine just get it serviced and tested/topped up for inhibitor as the last time it was serviced was 2007, he's going to get a rad moved so is it worth putting in a magna clean or similar while the system is drained down? Thanks.

Stick with the Villa my if it's working fine but yeah, a magnetic filter would be great :)

Some people just have too much money. Trouble is he wont be happy till its swapped. Thats people for you.

I love valliant repairs and installs loath worcester lot more issues with Worcester than valliant . Even with the rubber pipe blip! ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant ecotech plus 834 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock