Discuss Vaillant warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy 82

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
What are they offering at the moment on the ecotec plus.

Is there any way I can get registered to offer longer warranty?

Im not sure.
I did one a few months ago and im sure it was rubbish. I cant exactly remember but 2years sticks in my mind. For the cost of the boiler (837 model) very poor indeed

10 yrs on the ecotecplus, 7 on the pro's til the end of the year (I think)
If you're a member of the Vaillant advance scheme
Although I suspect that to keep up with the other manus, they'll keep the extended warranties ongonig

Just checked it was indeed 5 years......must have been thinking of an independent i fitted about the same time

I was trying to get here to have a duotec or platinum but she was having none of it.

How do you become a member of Vaillant advance? Do you have to go on a course?

I agree as well, I would rather have a Baxi in there but she only wants a Vaillant as that is what she had in her last house and wouldn't budge.

I don't have a problem fitting a Vaillant as they are good boilers but just so expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant warranty in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock