Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Unable To Post In Main Forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sollyhouse

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I have tried to post a new topic in the main forums
(mainly Sanitary Ware) and each time it says that my post must first be approved by a moderator - the first time was 29/10/2011 and again yesterday.

I know people lead busy lives but i just wondered if the system that alerts the mods that there a post that needs to be reviewed is working ok? Not pushing, just eager to post.

Thanks

OK thanks...........understand about the link, was trying to give as much info as possible.

Thanks for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unable To Post In Main Forums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock