Discuss UKPF biggest loser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me help you. You're northern, so cut out pies, gravy, ale oh and chips with curry sauce. Job done.

I can say these things because I'm naturally toned.

I can see a news paper headline soon "Plumber found in empty house nailed to the floor by his scrotum", no witnesses, and he wasnt found for several days hence his loss in weight :)

let me help you. You're northern, so cut out pies, gravy, ale oh and chips with curry sauce. Job done.

I can say these things because I'm naturally toned.

for me its more like chinese takeaway, indian takeaway donner kebabs it used to be maccie D's on a dinner time bit missus makes me butties now.

I did in a large mint aero and two slices of brioche. Blasted co op and it's stupid discounts ! Love a bargain as much as I loves food

Can I make a suggestion. Rather than weight or bmi why don't you do body fat percentage. Muscle is heavier than fat so just going by weight is not a true indication.

its a deserving cause Adam like so many others.

i must admit i viewing this challenge with a lot of nerves im not sure i will be strong enough to succeed. my target weight is 14 st and a step down from 36 waist to a 34.

I'm hoping to get into a 32 jeans for the first time in about 20 years :lol:

Can I make a suggestion. Rather than weight or bmi why don't you do body fat percentage. Muscle is heavier than fat so just going by weight is not a true indication.

Whatever floats people's boat. How do you work it out Zeb?

It would require the use of fat analysis scales either at home or in health centers/gyms

I wasn't planning to go to the gym. Its all I can manage to open the fridge and frantically tear the packaging off the next pork pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF biggest loser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock