Discuss uk plumbers forum weekend away. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres as much contact in golf as there is in cricket but less kissing than footie bod?

you must be joking, dodgy knees and over 50's playing football?.lol

bbq at mine £10 each bring your own!!!!!!:)

Can't do anything soon need plenty of notice I have some commercial hotel owners in Blackpool huddsfield harrogate Yarm if there any good

If you do a good job maybe you could convince them to put us up free of charge as a bonus??

theres as much contact in golf as there is in cricket but less kissing than footie bod?

you must be joking, dodgy knees and over 50's playing football?.lol

bbq at mine £10 each bring your own!!!!!!:)

Why would I want to bring my BBQ to yours? How about I just bring a case of beer!

bbq sounds good but please read the gas safe mag regarding summer bbq's:D, im sure if we planned an event to do something in the near future and gave everyone enough notice we could actaully pull this off?

I'd be up for it but I aint crossing the boarder for a burnt burger and a can of iron bru!

Golf? What? 50 Plumbers playing with their balls!

I can imagine the tee off. First plumber will take his shot, next ten plumbers will offer an opinion, but only the TA's will get their answers taken seriously. Deja Vu.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am up for it, providing its not in Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, isle of man, isle of white, Gurnsey or any chanel island, actually anywhere north of the watford gap or south of the river.........:devilish:

Oh thats the River Thames.

I am up for it, providing its not in Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, isle of man, isle of white, Gurnsey or any chanel island, actually anywhere north of the watford gap or south of the river.........:devilish:

Oh thats the River Thames.
So we're all coming to your house then.:party:

I'm up for meeting up. Maybe we should organise a camping trip somewhere?

golf , ill be in the 19th . how it can be classed as a sport when theres no contact involved is beyond me

I will sit with you in the bar, golf, its a compete waste of a walk, however a sponsored bevvy, now we're talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to uk plumbers forum weekend away. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock