Currently reading:
Testo 327-1 analyser

Discuss Testo 327-1 analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P4ULT

Anyone got one i have only had experience of anton but these look like a nice piece of kit.

they are brilliant to use, but i didnt pay for calibration for it, so that might be worth a consideration for the 5yr life cycle cost total

Best analyser I've used. Just set up the menu the way you want it in the options

i have a kane, because it was cheaper and service cost are less but at my old firm we had the testo and it was alot quicker and easier to use. Very good kit and would recommend them to anyone.

you only need a printer if you need to give printed results to customers, they are nice to have but not a must have.

These days allways best to print off readings (cover your arse) one copy for cus one for me clip onto invoice or log book.

Igot to say I quite like the Anton sprint but I need to get a new one. I don't like the Kane a friend has one and I can't get along with it. Are there any discounts available through the forum that anyone knows of.

Cheers

Paul

i have one and likewise use it everyday, good bit of kit............had a TPI a few years ago, it was sh1te, sold it on ebay when 6 months old

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Testo 327-1 analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock