Discuss SteveWannadogas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I'm not being critical as I know we all have to learn but is this guys input starting to worry anybody??

im just really hoping he's not doing it in paying customers houses as I'm sure he said he was studying gas but has zero plumbing experience!!

a little knowledge and all that I just hope he's not another supperplumb

Well is he even a pro?? This is my point he talks as if he's doing the job but just seems to know nothing. Maybe I'm doing him a disservice. He said he wanted to be able to diagnose a broken boiler in someone's house but says openly that he has failed his ACS. Dunno maybe it's just the hangover talking.

Last edited:
Well is he even a pro?? This is my point he talks as if he's doing the job but just seems to know nothing. Maybe I'm doing him a disservice. He said he wanted to be able to diagnose a broken boiler in someone's house but says openly that he has failed his ACS. Dunno maybe it's just the hangover talking.

No I agree entirely. Just didn't think I'd sound festive if I called him a pleb.

I think we shoud ask him about his background, what he is doing and where he is going. Then he can be helped along a bit.
If he gets too much abuse, he will leave and do the work anyway.

It's very true mate. I wasn't on a witch hunt I just get concerned when there is a basic lack of knowledge which you'd get with college and apprenticeship it was the doing gas before any sort of plumbing that set alarm bells ringing

If I recall ......
Help, my boiler isn`t working was his 1st post, I have 2 girls and it`s freezing turned into I live alone later on. Then I think it is ok if I hang a boiler and do the pipework then somebody else signs it off which I can`t do as I`ve failed the ACS test (The one where you work out what`s wrong on a board).

Then I`m looking for a company / working with a plumber. Now he is chipping in with advice or advising to search on Google. I believe he is young and possible dangerous to himself if my view counts for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SteveWannadogas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Replies
Views
ShowerSmellProblems
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock