Currently reading:
So come on the pro and cons of intergas

Discuss So come on the pro and cons of intergas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

petertheplumber

with only 4 moving parts and no pressure switch. is it more reliable than a vaillant? open vented type comparison, please.

I don't like the jig, or the expansion vessel setup. Looks terrible and the controls are horrible. Not for me at the moment.

as others have said, having the technicians own mobile number is a bonus, the office based techie is not looking at a screen, they know the boiler and the current rep in the SW is very proactive. Havent used any other make for 5 plus years unless the customer has bought their own, and then its not my problem if it breaks later down the line :)

These really are Marmite boilers aren't they? Critics and fans equally strong in their views. Which in a way is a very positive thing as at least they aren't just following the trend like every other manufacturer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to So come on the pro and cons of intergas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back