Discuss Silly d!ck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Don't you just love it when you get for work at 5, get ready walk the dog have a coffee, and then as your about to leave you check your phone and realise you've woke up an hour early.

Dont want to go back to sleep either as I got my van out the garage so I'm just sat here now keeping an eye on it :)

Don't you just love it when you get for work at 5, get ready walk the dog have a coffee, and then as your about to leave you check your phone and realise you've woke up an hour early.

Dont want to go back to sleep either as I got my van out the garage so I'm just sat here now keeping an eye on it :)

A man who loves his job eh?

I'm essentially done (one days work next weds then nowt until after xmas). Finished yesterday. Felt really good. Like, I've not been in as good a mood for about 6 months good.

If you find not working boring either one of two things is true. 1) Your work is more fun than fun. 2) You're boring.

Some people do get bored after a few days off some don`t, some people have the type of family life where they are glad to get back to the tools after a short break and others know that the longer they rest the bigger the mountain of work will be when they return.
One size does not fit all imho.

If you find not working boring either one of two things is true. 1) Your work is more fun than fun. 2) You're boring.

i don't like work more then time off, I just get bored easily. I've got a new puppy, just waiting for his second injection to kick in. Then I'm off walking him all over the place.
Or I'm boring?

i don't like work more then time off, I just get bored easily. I've got a new puppy, just waiting for his second injection to kick in. Then I'm off walking him all over the place.
Or I'm boring?

What puppy have you got? Not French is it?

IMG_1470.jpgA cockapoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Silly d!ck in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock