Currently reading:
Show us your secret Santa pressies

Discuss Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using my secret Santa just now . Cheers Steve

Attachments

• 20141225_131236.jpg
    20141225_131236.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 74
Over the moon with my secret Santa gift its a ratchet pipe slice thanks very much no idea who it's from . I also got the hangover from hell .didnt get up till 12 looks like the dog house for me today lol

who sent what to who then? i know who sent me mine and who i sent to

I am still stood by the door, waiting for mine to be delivered? Seems as if no member remembered me? Even that supposedly nice Mr Stafford couldn't be bovered? OK, I know I have shoped with him only the once and spent only £100, but it's Christmas, and the right thing to do is send pressies to those you know will have none, not to those who already have.
I'm gutted.

I am still stood by the door, waiting for mine to be delivered? Seems as if no member remembered me? Even that supposedly nice Mr Stafford couldn't be bovered? OK, I know I have shoped with him only the once and spent only £100, but it's Christmas, and the right thing to do is send pressies to those you know will have none, not to those who already have.
I'm gutted.

might be sent with city link they have just gone through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock