Currently reading:
Show us your secret Santa pressies

Discuss Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you look like this
ccd1234ba337b2dba0380065a989bf76.jpg

Feck off!

Please be reminded that if your reply can't help the original poster, it may be seen as pointless and taking the thread off topic. Please make sure what you are about to post is in-keeping with the forum rules, specifically the "be nice" rule. Just be nice and helpful (even to new members) or don't reply at all please. Also note that we urge all members, regular or new, to report any posts that are off-topic, pointless or offensive.

Please be reminded that if your reply can't help the original poster, it may be seen as pointless and taking the thread off topic. Please make sure what you are about to post is in-keeping with the forum rules, specifically the "be nice" rule. Just be nice and helpful (even to new members) or don't reply at all please. Also note that we urge all members, regular or new, to report any posts that are off-topic, pointless or offensive.

and also that photo is going to be used repeatedly to abuse croppie

I see, is that the way you wanna play it?

Anybody found insulting or annoying the moderators in any way shape or form will be removed from the forum and blocked from all of our associated websites, where possible.

Anybody found insulting or annoying the moderators in any way shape or form will be removed from the forum and blocked from all of our associated websites, where possible.

Ok ok you said some things I said some things.... It's Christmas!

Swearing will ill not be tolerated either , even in disguised form!

back on topic, i confirm that i have not received any secret santa pressie. not much chance of it turning up now.........

thanks a bunch santa ya big fecking eejit:32:

back on topic, i confirm that i have not received any secret santa pressie. not much chance of it turning up now.........

thanks a bunch santa ya big fecking eejit:32:

Same here
Thanks very much that was the one present I was really looking forward to Owe well my broken heart will heal by next Christmas I hope

Here's mine. Oh and the senders names inside with receipt.

Attachments

• 20141224_184529.jpg
    20141224_184529.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 73
On a different note can I just take a moment to praise dpd I've had a lot of dealings with them and not one bad experience. The best carrier in the market in my opinion saved my bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock