Currently reading:
Show us your secret Santa pressies

Discuss Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
WP_20141219_001[1].jpg

I'm not opening mine. I might not get much I need to stare in wonder at its glittery wrapping for a while longer.

i open mine by mistake well i expected it to be wrapped but it was just in a jiffy bag. complete set of hitch hikers guide to the galaxy radio series.

I imagine that the sender was worried about post so had it dispatched directly rather than getting it and then sending it. But that's my take on it. I also imagine that it's a pretty good listen!

This is the main reason i havent sent mine yet my victim will have to wait. Would possibly be sending mine guaranteed delivery on monday

Thats gonna hurt your northern pockets. Cost me 11 quid to send mine today! You can't haggle at the post office mate!

I think mine turned up today either that or my house is being re possessed. Either way I'm off to post office in the morning to sign for it

I'm bit worried being so far north as posting mine tomorrow. Hope it gets there on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show us your secret Santa pressies in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock