Currently reading:
sentinel x200

Discuss sentinel x200 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I am about to refill my system, after some Rad' replacements/movements, as my boiler has started to get a little bit noisy I was planning to dose with sentinel but as posted earlier i have used speedfit/plastic pipe where i needed to run new pipework and am unsure whether the Sentinel is safe to use. I have had a good search around the web but cant find anything. Wondering if anybody on here has anyexperience/information about this?. Thanks for reading and any answers.

its your heat exchanger you have to worrie about esp if its alu

It's fine and as far as I recall sentinel is fine with Ali according to sentinel :wink:

Might be older boilers mate did the energy course the other day and the guy defo said Flexicom, ultracom and energy are all fine

Thanks Riley, yes Sentinel label says ok with ally, was just a bit concerned about the plastic, first time i've used it on the heating.....bit old and traditional me :D do like my copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to sentinel x200 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back