Discuss Range Powermax 155x in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IDCHAPPY

Howdy knowledgeable folk, does this boiler have the same ally condensate collector issues as the potterton powermax?
Range got bought over by potterton didn't they?
It's a 2003 commissioned model.
TIA :)

It's a beauty! Scrap it ASAP. The flues come to bits and it's probably never been serviced properly. Take a replacement bottom gasket, think there is a TB for this one also.

I know it's a shocker buddy :lol: , I don't even like to look at it in case it breaks but I don't know if the landlord eill be happy to scrap a working boiler even though I have told her it's shonkey.

Now you mention it I don't remember seeing a condensate pipe from it :lol:
It's a dark wee shoe box it's fitted in...

It's not condensing but it's gonna be full of water in the flue and the base of the turbolarors!

Chuck you're analyser down the back where the flue comes up from the bottom, even though it's not a condensing boiler, they are very still very efficient and do produce some condense which can corrode the flue. Also the flue seals are obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Range Powermax 155x in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock