Discuss R.I.P Ultimate Warrior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I will be shaking the living excrement out of some ropes in his memory!

image.jpg

Wrestling is surely the world's most dangerous sport for reaching old age... RIP Warrior

Rip. The one and only warrior!!
Here is my effort of replicating my hero

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 66
No way, he is dead? Where is the article? I used to love the royal rumble with him and hulk hogan. I prefered the hulk back then. But now I thinknof it, warriors moves were so much better. Flying forearm, gorrilla press

No way, he is dead? Where is the article? I used to love the royal rumble with him and hulk hogan. I prefered the hulk back then. But now I thinknof it, warriors moves were so much better. Flying forearm, gorrilla press

He was inducted into the WWE hall of fame and was found dead the following day in his hotel room. ... Not that I'm a secret wrestling fan! Lol

He was walking with his wife when he collapsed wasn't he?

Sad news :( I used to love it when i was a kid,i dont think my brother did tho when i threw him threw a patio window and nearly killed him :)

Not only this though but another kick in my childhoods gonads....

the undertaker lost wrestle mania!

my childhood is in bits right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to R.I.P Ultimate Warrior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock