Discuss Quite Late But Hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin Powell

Although i joined this forum a while ago, I have recently started coming back.

My History:
I done a apprenticeship training year ago working mainly on emergancy repairs. Unfortunatly i was made redundant. I did not feel comfortable at the time working for mself. I was looking for employment everywhere but could not get anything. So i took up a job as a support worker.

However every year since i done my training i've always missed doing plumbing... So every year i would attempt to try and find employment again. And failed i found bits of work with people but they were not able to offer me a job and said they would like for me to go self emplyed.. Which scared the hell out of me..

But now i've grown up a bit. Willing to take a chance, I have now registered as self emplyed and in the process of starting my business. Im getting my name out there. Ive only got a little bit of work which is better then nothing. I am working with others in the trade, if the need a extra hand on a job like tile cutting and general labouring. To build up my contacts. While advertising myself as a plumber.

So this is me and what i've been up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quite Late But Hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back