Currently reading:
Price to fit heating system from scratch.

Discuss Price to fit heating system from scratch. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi everyone,

been to look at a job, current set up is unvented cylinder with storage heaters. Customer has had a gas meter put in and wants a combi boiler put in. 1 bathroom and en-suite shower. She wants the unvented cylinder gone.

Job requires gas run in 28mm.

all new rads, valves etc. Not a massive property. 6 rads, 1 towel warmer. Downstairs on drops. 3 bedrooms.

Wirelesss stat.

Chemicals.

I know its a hard question to answer without seeing the job. 2 of us doing it, we don't seen any major hurdles. Looking for a ball park figure what you would all charge. We have a rough idea from getting a price for materials, have priced for budget rads and controls. I don't want to over charge but then I dont want to under charge and come unstuck.

Any pointers would be great. Thanks.

just updated sorry lads plus

plumb centre and city will match

64375884_10157487130952028_6627151283805487104_n.jpg

Thing I found with plumb center is they get you with a good deal like that then bend you over and pull your pants down on something stupid and you had to double check your prices all the time.

just get the heat pack from them or citys which are good i believe screwfix may price match

o logics packs are cheaper as well so depends on what hes installing

if hes wai they get the boilers at a heavy discount im talking 5-600 for a 30i

How does that work?

contract support eg they buy alot through the year so they get decent / best prices prices same with these house builders you will find they buy the boilers as they get contract support as there building x amount of houses etc

is that true?

yep contract support also being wai you can use worcesters finance package for your customers they set that up

Reply to Price to fit heating system from scratch. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock