Currently reading:
plumbing course question

Discuss plumbing course question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stephen d

hey

i am currently studying lvl 2 basic plumbing at college i will be finishing college in about 3 months got a few more exams to do.

can i join a lvl 3 nvq apprenticeship once i have city and guilds lvl2 or will i need to do a nvq level 2 apprenticeship then move onto level 3 nvq also once i have received my level 2 city and guildes certificate can i do small jobs in peoples homes.

thanks

hello Stephen,
I would say you need to do the NVQ 2 before you would be able to do the level 3
But check with the college you are attending as the requirements can differ

Hi Stephen, what i know is, you need to do NVQ level 2 first , level 3 is easier than level 2 , some system planing, business improvement and commissioning new bathroom ...etc.
Once you fitted a bathroom for level 2 take extra photos for commissioning to use for level 3. Yes once you have level 2 you can do some jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing course question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock