Currently reading:
plumbing a house including Radiators

Discuss plumbing a house including Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aes_handyman

I am currently re wireing a house and  also re plumbing the water pipes, i am fully aware that i cant connect the gas up but I am competant enough to run the hot\cold water pipes, and the feeed\return to the boiler aswell as the cold feed, as long as he gets a gas safe plumber to do all the gas work is this ok to do i am planning on leaving him 4 pipes under the boiler c|h F\R and cold feed, hot out, my only question is what size pipes should i use under the boiler 22mm or 15?
cheers
jonny
aes handyman

If I were looking for a sparky and looked at their website and there was no NAPIT, ELECSA or NICEIC registration, I would carry on looking. If you are qualified you should join one of the schemes and show the accreditation - guaranteed to get you more hits. I wouldn't employ a handyman to do electrickery. No offence to AES intended.

Offend him all you like Crinky. His opinion no longer counts for anything on this forum after his childish outburst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing a house including Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock