Discuss plumbers mate wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
pls replay ONLY if you are self emloyed,have hand tools,driving licence +van ,RELIABLE and have experience
fitting bathrooms and hanging rads ! job available only if honest and reliable plus no mobile phone addicted plumbers please !
wages as little as £50 /per day for the first two weeks after that will be pay rice available only if there is drive to learn and become a plumber
contract work in red bridge (Essex)and south london + privet customers work in west london

if your offering them rice to become a plumber stan i dont think there's much incentive:rofl:

Hi SafeGasInstal,

What areas in South London are you looking at? I'm probably going to be free from 1st October and would be prepared to work for as little as £50 a day for a while providing I was gaining good experience (money can't buy that). I have my own tools, van, and very reliable - I can provide references to that effect if need be. However I do live in West Sussex so maybe a little too far from you.

As far as my experience goes, I've obtained my level 2 NVQ (not just the technical cert). I've only had experience in fitting a few bathrooms and hanging radiators as I've mainly done smaller jobs - e.g. fitting taps, replacing ball valves, sorting blocked wastes etc but I am a quick learner and very methodical in my work.

Not sure if it's what you're after or not but I'd be more then happy to meet up or phone you to discuss further.
Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbers mate wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back