• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

From the United States of America? - Checkout our specific plumbing forum for you:USA Plumbing Forum

Discuss Looking for plumber mate job in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips, soldering, pushi-fit , deal with basic stuff, also I have valid CSCS card and full Uk drive licence. I don’t mind to work 2/3 days a week, . For now is not about money it’s about opportunity to learn more and get necessary experience.
My location/Romford Essex
Many thanks

Hi
I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips, soldering, pushi-fit , deal with basic stuff, also I have valid CSCS card and full Uk drive licence. I don’t mind to work 2/3 days a week, . For now is not about money it’s about opportunity to learn more and get necessary experience.
My location/Romford Essex
Many thanks
Hi. I realise you posted this months ago. I am new to the site. I am always looking for labour on jobs. I am based in Basildon, Essex. Drop me a message if you want to chat. Cheers, Mick

E

Eddy varela

hello Mick
Thank you for your message.
Please Give me a call when you can.

Reply to Looking for plumber mate job in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumbing Jobs for Professional Plumbers

Thanks for visiting PlumbersForums.net, the worlds largest plumbing community. You're on a page in our Plumbing Jobs area. Note that we also have services to help you find Electricians Jobs and Tiling Jobs too.

We also have our Directory of Plumbers if you're looking for a local plumber. Our Directory of Tilers if you're looking for a local wall and floor tiler. And then our Directory of Electricians if you're looking for an electrician near you.