Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for plumber mate job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips, soldering, pushi-fit , deal with basic stuff, also I have valid CSCS card and full Uk drive licence. I don’t mind to work 2/3 days a week, . For now is not about money it’s about opportunity to learn more and get necessary experience.
My location/Romford Essex
Many thanks

Hi
I finished level 2 and I am looking for a job in if someone here in this forum needs a plumber mate I am available, I need to gain more experience to apply for NVQ in the future, as everyone knows the college does not give us all the experience to be a plumber, I can install clips, soldering, pushi-fit , deal with basic stuff, also I have valid CSCS card and full Uk drive licence. I don’t mind to work 2/3 days a week, . For now is not about money it’s about opportunity to learn more and get necessary experience.
My location/Romford Essex
Many thanks
Hi. I realise you posted this months ago. I am new to the site. I am always looking for labour on jobs. I am based in Basildon, Essex. Drop me a message if you want to chat. Cheers, Mick

hello Mick
Thank you for your message.
Please Give me a call when you can.

Reply to Looking for plumber mate job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock