Discuss PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite was a little Wilo rucksack, perfect for carrying kettle t bags spoon and mugs :)
i missed out on green rucksacks,the meal, i think if not mistaking indian cuisine or some type of curry,we got a tour of ground etc,i probs bumped into you.?

I'm on the train now with a huge bag for all the goodies. Do trains charge for excess baggage?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Off to PHEX tomorrow, but shan't be collecting freebies, as I have to go on to a meeting that evening, and don't want to struggle across London laden down with stuff.

Off to PHEX tomorrow, but shan't be collecting freebies, as I have to go on to a meeting that evening, and don't want to struggle across London laden down with stuff.

Well you could always collect the freebies and send over to me lol I won't complain ray ;-)

just got home, tired like a pig..lot of freebies and saw some interesting stuff there ;)

well I was interested in new magnaclean filter which is coming out in January, which I think is much better than previous model, there was also stand for Uponor, they were showing some new technique how to connect plastic pipes, which I never seen before, just hard to tell how long it will last. Well, everybody is interested in different things, so hard to tell. Have a look at Callmag too, they making chemicals and had there some funny way of injecting chemicals into system, and some pretty girls :p

almost forgot, got 50page landlords pad for £5 from jbpm stand if anyone interested.

Yeah the pretty girl's in very short skirts were advertizing a boiler of some sort cheap v something or other wasn't really paying attention to the boiler to be fair, the new magnaclean does look a improved design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back