Discuss part L building regs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ian mcadam

which rooms of a dwelling are classed as(usable) in part L building regs in relation to working out floor area for different heating zones

As far as I am aware it is any room that is part of the habited space including bathrooms, utility, hall and landing but excluding a garage or unheated store.

If this is for control zoning then the requirement is for separate Zones of not greater than 150m².

If this is not what you meant then post a more detailed question I an sure someone will be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to part L building regs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi , recently moved into a DWH Barrett home , 3 bed house . The heating is zoned but in one bedroom only upstairs with the other bedrooms...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
Is there any advice on using Honeywell Evohome with 2 zone heating. Honeywell support are pretty useless and give conflicting advice. They...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock