Search the forum,

Discuss Okay boyzes. Moderate the forum first, then be a member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
You should all have your tools now? - Please check.

I will be around a bit later to customise the settings for you. We're rocking the new forum layout. If you can view the forum on a laptop, or Tablet (in landscape view) you will see the full layout of the forum including the new Home screen (main homepage).

So forums has moved to plumbersforums.net/forums now.

Please please moderate your own posts before posting them! Have a really good think about what you're saying and whether you're saying it as staff of the forum, or a guy carrying a grudge around about a member. (Don't do that).

Perhaps for a week, to get you used to it, ONLY moderate and respond to threads as staff? - Or something. Really give some thought about your professionalism for me.

I want the forum to have a whole new feeling. And really, behind it all, it's the same. It just looks a bit different one some devices, and there are a couple of new buttons. But this is an opportunity to get the forum members used to it. And to get them to post differently.

And it starts with the staff. Always.

So back me up. I'll be hanging around on here now every day. So i'll go back through the days posts and be moving and editing and removing posts. To get peoples attention that I'm here. And to make sure people are posting in the right place.

Reply to Okay boyzes. Moderate the forum first, then be a member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock