Currently reading:
Not another Suprima PCB question???!!!

Discuss Not another Suprima PCB question???!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephsf

Help,

I've got an issue with my Suprima 60L. I have read a lot (and I mean a LOT) of things about unreliable PCBs. But, I'm not convinced in my particular case and wanted to get your opinions.

Whenever either DHW or CH (or both at the same time) is demanded by the programmer, gas flows, boiler fires, holds the flame for a few seconds, extinguishes, waits 10 seconds then repeats, and repeats, and repeats. At all times the LED indications are as they should be for any given stage. AT NO TIME DOES THE LOCKOUT LIGHT COME ON.

I can get it out of the cycle by repeatedly pressing the programmer buttons to OFF, wait a few secs, the back to AUTO.

What do you think?

check a tester on switch live to boiler had this today on the same boiler turned out to be a blockage in the flue

In my experience if the boiler isn't locking out then there's something inteupting the burner cycle. Get a GSR engineers in to have a look. I wouldn't rule out the PCB but there are other things to check that requires someone registered to do which could relate to flame detection, temp control or fan/flue issues! :)

You will love replaceing the PCB on these, you have to re-wire the whole boiler, Costly part over £200.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Not another Suprima PCB question???!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back