Discuss Non domestic certificate holder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
hi any one here as above ,but with experience interest to do along with me a two 60 kw boilers install and 500-700L unvented plus 10 plinth heaters!!! Job in Uxbridge ! I am non domestic ticket holder but no experience to do commercial boiler change . dont want to let go this job as is my first chance to do something like this !

privet message me if any one interest !!!

stan

I don't get it redsaw ... if any one ask me can you do domestic two boilers UHWSS and 10 rads i will pack up my tools and will travel to Scotland for a week ! But this is just me a believe.There is option to get the job almost 80% as the existing boiler had two burners first one packed up long moons back the other i turned off on Sunday as there was a gas leak so the sooner i go back with quote the better chance is there ! But what I will do is go on Gas Safe web said tomorrow and ring any local to me to ask if interest to get on with it ! It is my first one and i am very excited + it will be a good earner not like in domestic !Let see ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Non domestic certificate holder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock