Discuss Nightmare Plumber Who lives Across The Road in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

They can open a van in seconds with a device that sends a signal to your key fob from outside your property then opens the central locking how many of us hang keys up inside the front door, keep your keys hidden away even in a faraday pouch or similar signal blocker . Cheers kop

View attachment 35882

These bloody things beggar belief , that they can make them let alone sell them .
Back in the late seventies a manufacturer released a cordless grinder , wow ! thats handy to cut through chains and padlocks , it was withdrawn from sale so fast , they just disappeared. Obviously somebody had some common sense back then , and now they are back to help break in to our vans , sheds, garages and houses

If this is a genuine post , the fact he is messing with your gas is dangerous, I am pretty sure the police will get involved with this .
Is he gas registered ..check up The ins and outs of this are essentially your own business , most of it sounds like civil law, however interfering with utilities etc could be considered criminal damage and even worse. Membership of certain organisations and the granting of a licence to practice . Eg gas carries certain rules about behaviour . This is not my area of expertise Inam a design engineer but sleep with a barrister ....my wife !

Last edited:
If this is a genuine post , the fact he is messing with your gas is dangerous, I am pretty sure the police will get involved with this .

I don't think the police would care, they don't investigate minor crime any more .

I'm also not sure that turning the gas off is dangerous, if I find a boiler that's dangerous I turn the gas to make it safe.

Reply to Nightmare Plumber Who lives Across The Road in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back