Discuss New job update in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased to hear it Ash. Good move for you and you will learn a lot doing jobbing.
This time next year Rodney :smile:

That's great to hear feller. Your old boss sounds like a proper piece of work. I bet he is missing you now though

That's great to hear feller. Your old boss sounds like a proper piece of work. I bet he is missing you now though

He could be ok, there were times he could have let me go but didn't but then i put up with more than is acceptable. I can forget all that now, it enabled me to get enough experience to get this job and that's all that matters. He has a lot on his plate work wise but isn't doing anything about it, they need to make some serious changes in my opinion if they want things to get better. And attitudes need to change too.

Good on you Ash, and just hope the work doesn't get harder, it sounds like when I worked for the council years ago, easy jobs, plenty of tea and loads of paperwork

If I was as good at plumbing as i was at drinking tea i would be planning early retirement!

You can't beat a happy workplace , a good bit of morale and smiling faces makes the day and your job more enjoyable ,, well done ash , glad your enjoying it,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New job update in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock