Discuss new boiler condensate in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Not sure if I have the right forum but looking as a homeowner for a bit of advice.
Having a new combi installed, old boiler no condensate, got some quotes. One quote will remove kitchen units and under the counter fridge put in condensate pipe run for 8 ft about the through wall to outside drain and replace units. Second quote install condensate pipe run in void space under units with a condensate pump installed. Is one a better choice than the other or just a different approach? otherwise quotes similar. To the novice, no pump means one less thing to go wrong. Not sure which to choose. SE England based so limited freezing temps.
thanking you.

A too obvious question if you're considering a condensate pump but I will ask, are there any waste outlets from sink or washing machine nearby? I've managed to work wonders with flexible condensate pipe in the past.

Last edited:

Reply to new boiler condensate in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock