Discuss national utility solutions - anyone used them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so wish I had logged onto this site earlier. I followed the exact same path and paid my money. In the year we only ever received 1 job from G3 like yourself and had to go back to it 3 times! From March12 we have been trying to get our money back and when I have managed to speak to someone they have given me addresses to write into. I have sent the letters recorded and they have all come back return to sender. When I called last week I was put on hold and then about 1/2 hour later a recorded message came on saying hello I want to complain! It was all very bizarre. I also received an email offering new contracts for our postal area that we had. I am still going to keep trying to contact them but I would say that anything that seems to good to be true, probably is!!! ************STAY AWAY FROM NUS - IT IS A MASSIVE SCAM ************* If anyone has managed to get there money back, I would be grateful to hear. Thanks

I watch the "You've been scammed" programme on TV. When I saw the 1st post on this thread, I just knew it was a scam. Perhaps this programme could investigate it, or "Watchdog", "Rogue traders" etc

I have contacted them regarding their contracts - They offer a min of 400 jobs per year and want £2000 up front that covers you for 2 years

Anyone worked for them or know anyone who has ? Cheers

AVOID AT ALL COSTS .... AND DON'T PART WITH ANY MONEY ...PLEASE EVERYONE NOTE THE RECENT CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE JUST RECEIVED FROM COMPANIES HOUSE :---

[email protected]
This message has been generated in response to your request to monitor the
following company:
Company Name : NAT UTILITY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Company Number: 07428069
The following form/document(s) have been filed for the above company and are
available to order from our Companies House WebCHeck service:
Document Type Form
------------- ----
Liq Doc 600
Liq Doc LRESEX
Please visit your WebCHeck account to order the above recently filed
document(s).
If you have any questions about this email, please contact the Companies House
Contact Centre on 0303 1234 500.
If you wish to cancel or amend this Monitor Request, please visit 'My Monitor'
within your WebCHeck account.
WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information
Yours sincerely,
Companies House

I watch the "You've been scammed" programme on TV. When I saw the 1st post on this thread, I just knew it was a scam. Perhaps this programme could investigate it, or "Watchdog", "Rogue traders" etc

AVOID AT ALL COSTS .... AND DON'T PART WITH ANY MONEY ...PLEASE EVERYONE NOTE THE
RECENT CORRESPONDENCE I HAVE JUST RECEIVED FROM COMPANIES HOUSE :---

[email protected]

following company:

Document Type Form

------------- ----

Liq Doc 600

Liq Doc LRESEX

document(s).

WebCHeck - Select
and Access Company Information

Yours sincerely,

Companies House

I so wish I had logged onto this site earlier. I followed the exact same path and paid my money. In the year we only ever received 1 job from G3 like yourself and had to go back to it 3 times! From March12 we have been trying to get our money back and when I have managed to speak to someone they have given me addresses to write into. I have sent the letters recorded and they have all come back return to sender. When I called last week I was put on hold and then about 1/2 hour later a recorded message came on saying hello I want to complain! It was all very bizarre. I also received an email offering new contracts for our postal area that we had. I am still going to keep trying to contact them but I would say that anything that seems to good to be true, probably is!!! ************STAY AWAY FROM NUS - IT IS A MASSIVE SCAM ************* If anyone has managed to get there money back, I would be grateful to hear. Thanks

I WAS SUCCESSFULL IN GETTING MY MONEY (£2000) BACK BUT ONLY BECAUSE I PAID ON MY CREDIT CARDS ....BUT SEE BELOW :-

AVOID AT ALL COSTS .... AND DON'T PART WITH ANY MONEY ...PLEASE EVERYONE NOTE THE

[email protected]

following company:

Document Type Form

------------- ----

Liq Doc 600

Liq Doc LRESEX

document(s).

WebCHeck - Select

Yours sincerely,

Companies House

National Utility Solutions are in the process of Liquidation.

If you are owed money, get yourself on the creditors list by contacting their Liquidators.

[email protected]

following company:

Document Type Form

------------- ----

Liq Doc 600

Liq Doc LRESEX

document(s).

WebCHeck - Select

Yours sincerely,

Companies House

putting your name on the creditors list is a pointless exercise these people know how to extrct the money out of the company

It may be true that you stand little chance of recovering any money but please still put your name on the list. The more on the list the more likelihood of a fraud investigation.

Why do they allways operate from Scotland ?? is their some safety net that stops them from being prosecuted ??

Had an email passed to me today saying that a company in the USA has purchased the domain name for NUS and doesn't want to be associated with the British company that threads may be about on our forum.

We haven't looked into this and don't know the ins and outs.

But I'd like to say, giving the benefit of the doubt, that threads on this forum are not related in any way to any new company that has risen, and has just started to trade using the same name.

Must be honest, it has been a while since we heard about these on here. So perhaps all fair game and genuine.

I'd also like to say, just on the off chance it is the original firm, they MAY be trying new tactics. So if you have something negative to say about them, unless you're prepared to sign off your post with you personal details (not just a Hotmail email address or burner phone) then don't bother. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to national utility solutions - anyone used them? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock