Discuss Mystery Ferroli in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the_ace

Pulled this pile of junk of apart today and could not find a data badge or a model for this boiler! Anyone know which ferroli it is?

Attachments

• 1419349283887697048746.jpg
    1419349283887697048746.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 108
SE system yeah, nothing whatsoever on it to tell me what one it is though! I'd happily rip it off the wall and torch it but thata not an option unfortunately!

I will own up to something that happened on Monday morning with a ferroli , a guy rang me up saying he had a leak on a pipe going to the boiler , I had told him on the phone I did not have time to do anything else.
The leak was coming from inside the boiler, so I thought I would have a look, I could nt get the fecking front off !!!!
Go on you are welcome to take the pi** LOL

if there werent any ferrolis we wouldnt have loads of repairs :)

SE system yeah, nothing whatsoever on it to tell me what one it is though! I'd happily rip it off the wall and torch it but thata not an option unfortunately!

Tell him your axe axcidently chopped the boiler in half and he needs a new one?
:D

[DLMURL]http://www.freeboilermanuals.com/pdf/ferroli/Tempra_Manual.pdf[/DLMURL]

That looks like your piece of scrap!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just Google'd ferroli system boilers.... i need help to deal with the images i have seen :eek:

Landlord wants it fixed and its only an inner flue, just to work out which ferroli it is haha

They stopped making those things years ago, late 90's. You'll be lucky to get it.

Ye, it's a tempra. I've only seen a couple. Aren't they very much similar to the modena but modified to system?

Its a Tempra but noy just any Tempra..... a Tempra fanned flue! Pule of dung is getting ripped out and replaced in the new year. Found the book for it online, it doesn't even have a GC number :95:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mystery Ferroli in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back