Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss MILTON KEYNES: Roll out of Porsadrill hole tile drills drilling bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

365drills

[h=2]MILTON KEYNES: Roll out of Porsadrill hole tile drills drilling bits[/h]
The Roll out continues in Sept 2012 of PORSADRILL to branches of Tile Depot.

This week we were at Milton Keynes to install the tile panel.

Diamond core drills for very hard porcelain tiles. Drilling holes into tiles.

248530_10151029247447014_532640629_n.jpg

Milton Keynes
Address: Unit 2 Grampian Gate Winterhill Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire MK6 1BH

Contact Numbers: Tel: 01908 234210

Normal Store Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 to 18:00 Sat 9:00 to 17:30 Sun 10:00 to 16:00

http://*********.com/TILEDEPOT/footer-logo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MILTON KEYNES: Roll out of Porsadrill hole tile drills drilling bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all i need some help and advice i am tiling around 2 shower pipe fittings. as the measurements were intricate i was practicing on off cuts...
Replies
Views
We want to change the mirror in the bathroom so I need to drill a new hole through the tiles. The tiles were dotted and dabbed as the walls were...
Replies
Views
Here they are! Totally refreshed for this year. We have given a makeover to all of the BOXSET range. All options are now presented in smart...
Replies
Views
365drills
Brand new for April 2016. Launch of boxsets for drilling holes into very hard porcelain tiles. Two sets have been revamped. The third is...
Replies
Views
365drills
Now available online from Tile Depot. The Bathroom Fitters Kit from ********* Click Here to see the page PORSADRILL BATHROOM FITTERS KIT...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock