Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Fuzzy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy

As I'm busy lately I dont want to miss the opportunity to wish you all a very merry happy Christmas and New Year

:christmaswreath:

All the best to you all

wish i had some of your work load!.

season greetings to you and your family.

bah hum bug , cant wait till its over and im laid on a beach somewhere lol,

all the best to you lot though

Just at home for us with a fridge full of cold ones

i think were going the brother in laws, i dont really like NYE, always found it forced fun

Bit late for the christmas wishes as phone line down so no computer either [22-29 Dec]So I wish you all a happy and healthy new year best regards turnpin
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Fuzzy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Merry (almost) Christmas PlumbersForums.net! It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to TilersForums.com...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower...
Replies
Views
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New year . Regards kop
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all the team at CORGI direct
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock