Search the forum,

Discuss Meeting up in Liverpool at a decent Pub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Zeb & I are planning a preliminary meeting of the North West branch of UKPF which will be held
at a proper place some time soon - J Crop is flying in in his copter - but if anybody else wants to
have a meet up - pm me or he ........It will be whenever and where ever after work at a place with parking
for plenty of vans and at a good central location any day pm or on a Sat noon or Sunday noon

I will set it up - otherwise zeb and i will just meet up and talk about you anyway CHK

[email protected] if you want to meet up

Scouseland is a bit far north (4 hr drive from London) perhaps there is an opportunity for a meet in the midlands for those of us a bit further down......all input welcome.

Don't want him in Devon, amongst all us educated people,

Educated people??????

My ex wife's family is from Devon and they're all thick as pigs poo!

Most Devonians I've ever met are thick as pigs poo.

Therefore when I show up the county IQ pretty much doubles.

Happy to say I'm not Devonian, just live here, cant spaek for jts who is closer to a line through his name now :)

dam it, catching the local lingo, spaek = speak, how ever when I moved to Devon the IQ levels increased by 1000%, as I'm intelligent :)

Wow .........my ex wife was from Grantham - same hate about places
& we accord about ex wives -

- I would be beware of writing a whole county off I am sure there are loads of
lovely people in Devon - Rob

acause

I can probably make liverpool but dont expect to actually see me as I will be in the carpark letting tires down...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Meeting up in Liverpool at a decent Pub in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Well it seems everytime I go to this bleedin bum end of the county, it goes wrong. first 48 miles to get there, and the sat nav delivers me to a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock