Discuss marcrist ddm 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrpaul

Gas Engineer
hi there just been on phone to marcrist for price of ddm2 and was told machine is no longer avalible any one shead any light on the situation , only ddm1 or ddm3

Everyone has good things to say about it.

I had my Makita core drill stolen a few years ago, and have got by with an SDS since.

I might buy one, but I did a 4" core yesterday with the SDS and it only took 10 minutes. The real painful thing about losing the Makita is I'd only used it a few times and had used an SDS prior to losing it. The Macrist is cheap my Makita was £500 and that was years back.

No the lady just said 1 or 3 , if Brough from e bay would you still get manufactures warranty without any problems . My matabo bde 1100 is giving my hands hard time when coring a hole , have to stop a couple of times on one hole & give a good shake about !

Of course you would. Most of those selling them on ebay are companies not private sales.
The link above are among the cheapest.

Buy it with the 850 cores. For an extra 70 quid you will have 3 of among the best core bits on the market. The 5" core on its own costs over £100.
Buy hollow extension bars from PTS for about £12

I've got a DDM3 and my last one was a DDM2. I bought the 3 when the 2 was in for a service as i couldn't be without one.

Drilled 1000's of holes up to 4ft thick and had it so hot i had to wear gloves to hold it. Never gave up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to marcrist ddm 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back