Currently reading:
Main Multi Point FF playing up.

Discuss Main Multi Point FF playing up. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys

been sent to this property a few times

Their water heater keeps playing up, until today when ever i have been there it has been working fine. Today I got sent there and it would light for a few seconds then go off, relight then go off and so on. About 2 months ago we upgraded the gas pipe to 22mm and it had been fine.

Any experts here know what the problem could be? I'm thinking either a temp sensor is faulty or the gas valve needs adjusting

It was fine for 18 months then the problems started.

Thanks

Any change in incoming water pressure...any works in the street carried out seen this on a couple of jobs where grit got into system supply pipes....regards Turnpin:vanish:

Is the pilot light going out Ash? If it is, it's the pilot injector. Undo the brass but in the centre, just inside the case. There's a brass injector in there, note which way up it is before you remove. Clean teeny weeny hole out with a strand of cable flex. Re assemble and gloat at your brilliance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main Multi Point FF playing up. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back