Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Low pressure showing on boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

What the easiest way to find why my boiler is losing pressure. It is about 5 years old Vaillant combi boiler, we have just had 2 vertical radiator removed and refitted for decorating and now the pressure keeps dropping approx once a week. I guess a leak under the floor is possible, or trapped air in the system as the system includes underfloor heating in the extension. I guess as well it could be a problem inside the boiler but all was ok before the decorating. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to Low pressure showing on boiler in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock