Discuss Looking for experience in leicestershire. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Honesthomer

Hi all

i have just finished my level 2 diploma in plumbing at leicester college and need some experience or someone willing to help me convert my level 2 diploma to ann nvq level 2, my tutor reckons i could get it done within 2-3 months.

i work to a high standard and i'm very confident in all tasks assigned to me.

just to note as i've had a few plumbers be very blunt with me, i'm 33 and NOT looking to start up business myself as i dont want that hassle and to enjoy my kids and look after my disabled wife when not working.

anyway please get in touch if you sound interested

Thank you for your support wildcard.

just to note i do have some of my own tools and am not looking at been paid for any work just to help with my on site assessments (5 in total).

Do I have you attention now??

Don seem to be getting anywhere offering free work so here's my offer.

I am willing to PAY someone to get me through my on site assessments for my NVQ level 2. If interested then please get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for experience in leicestershire. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock