Currently reading:
Looking for Apprenticeship/Plumbers mate Job. Already have experience. South Devon

Discuss Looking for Apprenticeship/Plumbers mate Job. Already have experience. South Devon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrispeters1000

Hi all
My name is Chris, I am 30 and currently doing my Level 2 C&G Diploma. I worked for 6 months previously with a Gas Engineer sub-contracted by the local council Installing new and servicing existing boilers.
My main duties were to drain down the system. Remove all the old pipe work, CWSC, Hot Water storage etc. I would drill the hole for the flue and hang the boiler. I had to change the existing rad valves to TRV's. I can solder pipe and I can bend it pretty well.
I even have a some tools. Its safe to say i'm broken in.

I'm looking for someone to take me on and it doesn't have to be someone who specifically does central heating. I'm willing to explore all types of plumbing out there. I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty and always happy to learn new stuff. I am aiming to complete my NVQ2 and then move on to my NVQ3.
I'm not just looking for someone to get me through the apprentice years and then try and make it on my own but maybe help grow their business in the years to follow.

I am in Torquay and willing to travel. So if there is anyone in the South Devon area willing to give me a chance please do so.

Re: Looking for Apprenticeship/Plumbers mate Job. Already have experience. South Devo

I live in Torquay but am happy to travel as far as Taunton or Plymouth. If you have something but its farther afield let me know I might be able to accommodate.

Hammers4spanner

I got your PM but cant reply. Please can you contact me on this thread or you can email me at chrispeters1000hotmail.com and that way I can reply.

Re: Looking for Apprenticeship/Plumbers mate Job. Already have experience. South Devo

Still looking for work if anyone has anthing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Apprenticeship/Plumbers mate Job. Already have experience. South Devon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back