Currently reading:
liability insurance

Discuss liability insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jrab1970

Hi Alll

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent insurance company, whats the going rate?

Cheers

The cost seems to depend on experience & turnover etc. I just got mine at £265.00 for £2million liability. That was on a earnings of £25k per year. That was through my insurance broker & cover is with a company called Chaucer Insurance from Kent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine through Corgi, its £271 a year. Its my first time having PLI and these where the cheapest.

go on to confused.com fill in search then see what you get.

i waited a few days then gladiator called me out the blue and gave me a price £65 cheaper than the cheapest online quote, including there own!!!?

£175 for £1m inc hot work and includes £1000 tool and cover whilst in the van.

i have just renewed mine with simply business 5 million liability, hot works and £2000 tools and cover over night. £280 a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to liability insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock