Currently reading:
Leaking Reina vertical rad

Discuss Leaking Reina vertical rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peterarmstrong

Hi I have just bought a Reina vertical radiator and can't stop it leaking from the valve tails tried 10 turns of PTFE tape then 20 and finally 30 turns also sealing compound I noticed when fitting the valve tails with no PTFE on as a test fit there was a lot of play on the tails as though the rad thread was of poor manufacture and even when I fitted the tail with 30 turns of tape on there was little resistance I have had the radiator replaced but the problem still persists can anyone suggest an answer to my problem
Thanks
Peter Armstrong

Locktight 55 and JetBlue . Sounds like the thread is Chinese ! I would suggest a 1/2 taper thread fitting if it still doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking Reina vertical rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock