Discuss Labour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Wor lass has just rang to say she's in labour!!
oh dear!!!

Good luck, and don't believe all the horror stories. Once the first 20 odd years of parenthood are past, its a piece of cake. :)

And get off the blummin forum, and down to the hospital. Or pub. Delete as appropriate.

Well went into labour at 4 on Friday morning,Sunday morning at half 2 little Dylan was born at 7lb8 so a long drawn out process...I was knackered so she must have been done,she was so brave and I'm so so proud of her....we are all home now and everything is all good,apart from me mother is always around mine!!
Thanks for all the kind words guys :)

Well went into labour at 4 on Friday morning,Sunday morning at half 2 little Dylan was born at 7lb8 so a long drawn out process...I was knackered so she must have been done,she was so brave and I'm so so proud of her....we are all home now and everything is all good,apart from me mother is always around mine!!
Thanks for all the kind words guys :)

congrats to all of you matey well done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Labour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock