Currently reading:
Kudox Radiators

Discuss Kudox Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kane

I am looking to replace my radiators and settled on Kudox premium from Screwfix. My plumber has now offered to use his discount at B&Q. B&Q stock Kudox but I am not sure if I am comparing like with like. Radiators are a similar price but Screwfix describe the range as "Kudox Premium" with a 15 year manufactures guarantee, B&Q don't describe theirs as premium and mention a 1 year guarantee. This would suggest that B&Q are selling a budget (or more budget) range but if you look at the Kudox website they only list the one model and don't mention a "premium range". Does anyone know if the radiators are the same or should I go with the premium range at screwfix. Thanks.

Again in my naive state I thought that there must be a difference between a TRV twinset at £5 and one at £40 but maybe not. I was hoping for the accumulated knowledge on here to point me in the direction of a best buy but I think ill just stick a pin. I'm now off to find out what the hell a Magna-clean is.

T'internet Kane let your fingers do the walking

One last thing, Kane, I promise! :smile: Just make sure you get quality workmanship. That's most important.

Best, now where the hell is he going to get that at bargain basement prices, only a rough old job, end up here in the hall of shame, pushfit to boot

Thanks for all the replies, didn't mean to kick off the whole plumber/dressmaker debate. As is probably obvious I am not "trade" and was just looking for some advice to get the best value for money, I am carrying out multiple rennovations not just replacing the radiators so cash is an issue. As this is the first time I have had to replace radiators I wasn't sure what to look for and replies of a "rad is a rad" immediately followed by "wouldn't fit Kudox in a skip" hasn't cleared things up much. However I took the suggestion on board to check out Stelrad Softlines, Plumb Centres website works out at £619.27 but Direct Heating Supplies works out at £308.35 on a like for like basis. I am aware that trade would not pay these prices at Plumb centre but at 50% cheaper would a trade discount be able to match Direct Heating Supplies. Also if anyone can recommend a good TRV twin pack and pair of lockshields (preferably 8mm) I would be obliged.
I think a plumber with decent terms will pay around 60% less than plumb centres advertised prices on radiators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Kudox Radiators in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock