Discuss Just finished my bathroom too. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DIY Bob

Not up to mcniven's standard, but my missus is happy :icon12:

Attachments

• Bathroom 1.JPG
    Bathroom 1.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Bathroom 2.JPG
    Bathroom 2.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 129
  • Bathroom 3.jpg
    Bathroom 3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Bathroom 4.JPG
    Bathroom 4.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 123
now thats a nice job, on the surface.lol

diy?. some could take note of your standard of finish!.

That's how to score brownie points with the missus !

I'm not trying to diminish the achievements of mcniven or diy bob - they've both done something far better than anything i've ever done and i truly aspire to their level of skill - but speaking for myself I reckon I could have a bathroom done to a higher standard in my own home than someone else's on-the-clock. Infact the thought of a project in my own home with no particular time limits and with time to play and ponder and think I'd relish the opportunity. Wouldn't even seem like a job. Well, not so much. But yeah top work!

Absolutely right, Watertight. I wasn't 'on the clock' and I'd be too embarrassed to tell you how long it took...

Very nice work bob,set out well
Nice work round windows,good spacing around w/c,every thing fits in there spot on
lubly jibly

:)

Not a bad DIY job..... Haha lovely job bob. And if McNivens too expensive I'll have you in to fit mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just finished my bathroom too. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back