Discuss Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikey456

Seeing as we've got a favourite jobs post the things you hate doing

Coring Holes
Cementing round holes
Changing toilets
Changing taps on baths when its extremely tight and you feel like smashing the bath to bits.

Oh jeez dont even remind me, working on a 24CDI to replace the diverter valve. Heat exchanger out, filling loop out, lots of little pins to pull out. Then after getting it all back in it leaks stupid plastic parts! no amount of PTFE or gas seal would stop it from leaking must of had everything in and out of the boiler at least 5 times. We refuse to work on them anymore ended up replacing it with a baxi 105

changing bath taps for sure can be a nightmare, would rather change the complete bathroom sometimes then try to swap the taps when in a tight space.

Soldering, pushfit, compression fittings, taps, WCs, radiators, heating, cylinders, wiring, painting, woodwork, paperwork, driving, talking to customers ...

Changing PRV's on the new Worcesters - sack the designer!!!!

Also don't like changing the ignitions probes or burner gaskets on Ideal Isar/Icos. Hate it!!

Changing PRV's on the new Worcesters - sack the designer!!!!

Also don't like changing the ignitions probes or burner gaskets on Ideal Isar/Icos. Hate it!!

is that the one,were you cant get at one of the nuts,screws on the right hand side on top of exchanger, there should be a special tool for it, at the very least

Done one wednesday brick wall drilled a pilot hole went through proper easy thought this'll only take 10 mins, came to coring it then took us an hour n a bit engineering bricks the dust kept jamming the thing :(

is that the one,were you cant get at one of the nuts,screws on the right hand side on top of exchanger, there should be a special tool for it, at the very least

Its a nightmare matey! I just use my 8mm ratchet spanner and swear my head off!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jobs you hate doing. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock