Currently reading:
Job of the Month

Discuss Job of the Month in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

On the Tilers Forum they do this as a bit of fun and forum members post pics of the jobs they have done that month and everyone can post votes on that thread.

Can we not do this?

congrats simon,on our second kid the wifey had a c section,not nice to watch and a massive op for a women,dont underestimate what they have to go through it makes a diverter change on a worcester 240 look tame,the surgeon slipped on my other halfs blood shes out of it and her innards are on a drip tray,not good but she and baba survived so best wishes and i hope all goes well bound to bump in to you one day as only in maesteg

congrats simon,on our second kid the wifey had a c section,not nice to watch and a massive op for a women,dont underestimate what they have to go through it makes a diverter change on a worcester 240 look tame,the surgeon slipped on my other halfs blood shes out of it and her innards are on a drip tray,not good but she and baba survived so best wishes and i hope all goes well bound to bump in to you one day as only in maesteg

I work mainly in Cardiff and on commercial. But my dad uses dougfields and I'm down there now and again

Have been looking for your van but haven't seen it yet

Thank you.

Back on topic, can we get this going. If the tilers can do it, surely we can too.

Agreed Simon. No one will be derogative to anyone else.

SamH, College work would be ok and you'd benefit from experienced plumbers giving constructive critisism.

I work mainly in Cardiff and on commercial. But my dad uses dougfields and I'm down there now and again

Have been looking for your van but haven't seen it yet

Thank you.

you will know when you see it my avatars on the side LOL or i could be in disguise in the transit,we have 2 vans one sign written ,the other not wish you best of luck for the future kids change your outlook on everything

Im busy enough in the Ness. I've heard there is a lot of work in aberdeen. But You hear that all the time.. That's why the plumbing market has been flooded. IMO

4e9187cd-8162-34d6.jpg

Does that count as an install?

sent me your dob and mrs dob and i will tell you the sex of the baby

can predict baby sex just post dob of mum and dob of dad and i can tell you when to get pregnant to have boy or girl dependable on your preferences

'THIS WEEKS WINNER' goes to...........
simon johns

here is your prize, used once only please send details of postal address or collect in person (quickly).:toilet:

thumbnail.aspx.jpg

can predict baby sex just post dob of mum and dob of dad and i can tell you when to get pregnant to have boy or girl dependable on your preferences

Me mum and dad say that would be great if you could help them out,mums dob is 12/3/1937 and dads is 17/9/1932

If you could give them say six or seven weeks notice it would be great,so they can work up to it
:laugh3:

i think this month job is sorted then pregnancy well done fella .

one thing though your not a man till you have a girl lol

About 20 years ago I used to work with a bloke who had been trying to have kids for a long time, in the end the couple finally achieved the dream or nightmare ! Quadruplets all girls
He must of been a real man

About 20 years ago I used to work with a bloke who had been trying to have kids for a long time, in the end the couple finally achieved the dream or nightmare ! Quadruplets all girls
He must of been a real man

I bet they had no sleep for the first year!

Hey best of luck to you and your wife Simonjohn you may have a girl nearly all the plumbers I know have girls first lol
It's a change of life but the best one you could ever imagine treasure the moments as they grow up fast lol
Ow yes and you will need to earn more lol

4e9187cd-8162-34d6.jpg

Does that count as an install?

Not to me it doesn't - cowboy job - bet it leaks in a few months time.

I jest, of course ... MANY CONGRATULATIONS and hope all goes well.

My wife's birthday today and the teenagers bought her a card with a fluffy puppy and kitten on it:

"Dogs and cats are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money ... ... and if they get pregnant, you can sell their children!"

Not to me it doesn't - cowboy job - bet it leaks in a few months time.

I jest, of course ... MANY CONGRATULATIONS and hope all goes well.

My wife's birthday today and the teenagers bought her a card with a fluffy puppy and kitten on it:

"Dogs and cats are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money ... ... and if they get pregnant, you can sell their children!"

sell there children i nearly fell of mi bloody chair then , thats ace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job of the Month in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back