Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Installer 2019 - Ricoh Coventry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

W

Welder

As the heading says, Installer 19, the best plumbing exhibition of the year by far, is happening at the Ricoh satadium in Coventry next week on Tuesday, Wednesy & Thursday (7th - 9th of May).

Registration is free and there are great things to see, great stuff to learn & experience & some brilliant people to meet. All of which, despite their often huge social media profiles, are genuinly nice people.

Little ol TapMedic will be there demonstrating & selling & helping people as always so please come say, "Hello". I promise not to bite - well not too hard ... :rolleyes:

BTW, I'm the tall, overweight, good looking, old one :D:D:D

I’ll be there on the Tuesday mate. Will pop over and say hello. Will I get a freebie if I big you up??:p

We're Yorkshire, Wayne we give away nuffin, not even smiles unless we've an ulterior motive !!!

You're obligated to come and say 'Hello' at least; it's in the small print of the instuctions - not that you'll have read 'em yet ;)

Reply to Installer 2019 - Ricoh Coventry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock