Currently reading:
If you could restart an old tv series what would it be ?

Discuss If you could restart an old tv series what would it be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fogarty

I think Boys From The Black Stuff . "giz a job" Some things go on too long and some not enough like Fawlty Towers, only 8 episodes.

none, don't like B & W and I don't want to be reminded what I used to wear (flares/platforms/baggies/tonix suits etc etc)

I'm a massive Blackadder fan but would not want it to come back, it would be no where near as good just like the time machine one from 1999 was a bit naff.

I think its not too bad! Better than some of the later series from first time around. Imo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The Fall Guy for obvious reasons, I've been catching the odd repeat lately and it's terrible. Loved it as a kid, wanted to be a stuntman when I grew up. And get that exact same shed Colt Seavers drove. Used to think my neighbour's mechanic dad was cool because he was the spit of Colt. Yep, Colt this, Colt that, he was my hero.

[video=youtube;dj9ev40C30M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj9ev40C30M[/video]

Don't even get me started on CHiPS...

Andy Pandy, Dads Army, Rainbow, tomorrows world, Dr who, Blackadder, the krypton factor, hectors house, the magic rounderbout

Andy Pandy, Dads Army, Rainbow, tomorrows world, Dr who, Blackadder, the krypton factor, hectors house, the magic rounderbout

Ha ha my independent merchant did the krypton factor course for charity.....got a cert up on the wall lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to If you could restart an old tv series what would it be ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back