Currently reading:
Ideal Logic + goes back to 7 yrs warranty - joined by Independent +

Discuss Ideal Logic + goes back to 7 yrs warranty - joined by Independent + in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

A little birdy tells me that from Nov 1st all Logic + and Independent + boilers will be back to 7 year warranty.

Ideal Logic + 30kw £655 + VAT. Flue is free if you join their club.

Ideal Independent + 30kw is £619, + VAT including flue and clock.

Both now on 7 yrs warranty, if my informant is correct.

You would think they would want to keep a noticeable difference between models.
In the home owners eyes the only difference is the price and slightly different appearance.

You would think they would want to keep a noticeable difference between models.
In the home owners eyes the only difference is the price and slightly different appearance.

I think they are suffering from the Baxi counter attack.

Most of the volume that Ideal picked up last year was at the expense of Baxi during the great GA debacle. Now Baxi have counter-attacked with their Duotec HE A 7 year, Ideal are starting to lose some of that volume back. With the best will in the world, the Vogue is too new, and too expensive, to take on the Baxi, hence the repositioning of the Logic + warranty.

Ideal is a better boiler to service as you wash down hex, the jig is easier to fit , however ideal flues as made of gold leaf; soo thin so easy to cut. I likes me duotec but I likes me logic +
Baxi 40 much better DHW than ideal 35. Baxi more responsive to DHW demand. Logic small enough to fit in pocket. But Baxi give better redemption at moment so it's duo duo tec !!! 70% Baxi 20% valiant and 10% logic +

Ideal is a better boiler to service as you wash down hex, the jig is easier to fit , however ideal flues as made of gold leaf; soo thin so easy to cut. I likes me duotec but I likes me logic +
Baxi 40 much better DHW than ideal 35. Baxi more responsive to DHW demand. Logic small enough to fit in pocket. But Baxi give better redemption at moment so it's duo duo tec !!! 70% Baxi 20% valiant and 10% logic +

Duotec He A ?

Is there just a duotec HE ? If so, what's the difference ?

the duotec an neat tec GA are the ones to avoid aren't they ?

Duotec He A ?

Is there just a duotec HE ? If so, what's the difference ?

No, there is just the one. Until the GA came out it was just called "Duotec". We sometimes call it the "Mark 1 Duotec to distinguish it from the truly dreadful GA version.

the duotec an neat tec GA are the ones to avoid aren't they ?

Yep. Avoid anything from Baxi with the letters "GA" in the model name like the plague.

Or if it's supply only it's a GA all the way. Bloke knew his beans ... Was in shop for ages told him duo ga flue clock mag and chemicals £1200 plus. Thought it was deal if decade!!!! We are being paid by Baxi to remove GA boilers!

I can't stand baxi's! Logics all the way! No leaks, no ****ty jig, no ugly bum massive case, no muck and dust all over the hydro block and gas valve. Vogue needs 10 year warranty to compete.

high 5 guys, i have had a few worcester to fit ray, so logic back to 7 year just in time for christmas. maybe vogue will do 9 years lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ideal Logic + goes back to 7 yrs warranty - joined by Independent + in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock